Question:
What is the coolest place you have been to in San Francisco?
Razor Sharp II
2006-02-28 10:41:17 UTC
Restaurants, museums, bars, attractions, etc. Anything at all would be appreciated. Thanks!
Six answers:
alohalilreddiva
2006-02-28 12:35:31 UTC
alcatraz island boat tour,they coast out under the golden gate bridge turn around and dock at alcatraz prision.tour of prision & ride usually run about $19.00 each.(US). however the tour takes about 3 to 4 hours. vey well worth it. nice senery.also at the harbor dock the have a 1700's flag ship USS BOUNTY tours are avalable.I also seen this ship when it (sailed)visited Detrot in 1989.great tour! have fun!!!
?
2006-03-01 15:27:48 UTC
City views from Coit Tower and Sutro Park, walking across the Golden Gate Bridge, watching a baseball game in 3-Com Park, strolling along Pier 39, mingling with tourists in Fisherman's Wharf, eating at restaurants in the North Beach District, saying hello to people on Castro Street, feeding seagulls and pigeons at Mission Rock... but the coolest place was sitting on top of Twin Peaks sharing a brown-bagged lunch on a warm summer day with someone special.
2006-02-28 10:47:30 UTC
museum: MOMA, Legion of Honor

dinner/club: supperclub

tourist site: Pier 39/Fishermans Wharf

park: Dolores Park or Golden Gate Park

area: Mission District
?
2006-02-28 21:53:53 UTC
Pier 39
hollandusaf
2006-02-28 10:43:45 UTC
Coolest places I've found....The Cliff House (Great reastaurant) Ruby Skye (Club) Horizon (In Sausalito...Killer View & Restaurant)
seetheglobey
2006-02-28 10:56:30 UTC
bay to brekers run, great vibes everywhere