Question:
how to go from san francisco to walnut creek by train?
borrni5
2006-03-25 22:17:53 UTC
how to go from san francisco to walnut creek by train?
Eleven answers:
Sanliz
2006-03-27 18:59:19 UTC
Take the BART. there will be the fast and easy way, even you can take from the San Francisco Airport to Walnut Creek now, and there will cost you about %7.00 One Way.

be sure what it the Bart station you need to get off
2016-12-19 05:14:58 UTC
Whenever a individual feels of San Francisco feels at a giant International Orange-coloured link, a park spanning significantly more than 1,000 miles or even a town where contemporary art and culture and if you're thinking about that city then this is actually the place to start hotelbye . One of the points for what you should visit San Francisco is PIER 39. From incredible views and a sea of sea lions to chowder bread dishes and California wines, your stop by at San Francisco starts at PIER 39. That place is the absolute most visited destination in San Francisco. It offers two degrees of food, amusement, buying and attractions, all surrounded by unbeatable opinions of the town and the bay. Situated along the historical San Francisco waterfront, PIER 39's location supplies the photograph ideal history for postcard views of the Golden Gate and Bay Bridges, Alcatraz, Angel Island and the famous city skyline.
baltrip
2016-12-07 00:58:32 UTC
in case you get a hotel or a motel in Marin County, (it really is only north of san Francisco) the are places that are particularly low-priced alongside HWY one hundred and one going north by skill of Strawberry and Mill Valley. or about yet another 5 miles up the line in san Rafael, there are various places. The golden gate bridge is in undemanding words about 5 miles from Mill Valley and the force is plenty more straightforward than going to and from Walnut Creek. you possibly ought to have a confusing time looking a respectable position in san Francisco for far less that $three hundred.00 and also you surely do not want to stay interior the tenderloin.
Ducky
2006-03-30 02:22:31 UTC
The guy who said there's no train station is an idiot, unless he things bart isn't a train. You can catch bart from downtown at powell street, montgomery street, or embarcadero, and like the other guy said, take the pittsburgbaypoint train or switch at rockridge. I assure you there's a station in walnut creek, I walked through it yesterday.
mrshnsn
2006-03-29 10:27:10 UTC
The best way is BART. If you start from SFO airport, take a train to "Dublin/Pleasanton" then get off at Balboa Park station and transfer to "Pittsburg/Bay Point" train. It will take you to Walnut Creek station.

The ticket is $6.65
♥Me-Just Me♥
2006-03-25 22:21:28 UTC
I believe your best bet would be to take B.A.R.T. (Bay Area Rapid Transit). Would be the easiest and fastest, and more relaxing then driving and sitting in traffic. Not sure of the cost as I know it's gone up since I was in the 5th grade some 30+ years ago but this would be the so called train.
SFdude
2006-03-26 00:04:33 UTC
The BART subway will get you there in 40 minutes.

The fare from "Civic Center/United Nations Plaza" to "Walnut Creek" is $4.25.
slikwill
2006-03-26 07:31:23 UTC
You can't. I live in Walnut Creek, there is no train station.
emibreton
2006-03-30 17:40:10 UTC
BART (bay area rapid transit)
mindlesslovechild
2006-03-25 22:20:59 UTC
first find a station and buy the appropriate ticket.
Dionysus
2006-03-27 03:07:15 UTC
The B.A.R.T in the airport could take you there...

the trip is very long...